Jan 14, 2009

Friend's Blogs

I chose 3 friend's blogs I think they are very good. They are...

1st: Yuka
Yuka's blog has many beautiful pictures, so I can understand well. It also has many links which are big and colorful letters. I like her layout.

2nd: Mari
Mari's blog has many beautiful pictures and links! Especially I like a picture of Canada's Blog. I became to be interested in things which Mari writed and want to know about them in detail.

3rd: Ayaka.Y
In Ayaka's blog, there are intelligent explanation, so it easy for me to understand well. And her blog's color is easy to read. I like her blog!

The reasons why I chose these blogs are that their blogs have many links and the explanation are very intelligible for me. I was very interested in many words which have links, I learned a lot of things I didn't know.

I want to make good blog like them!

1 comment:

kanchan said...

Hi, Miyu. I'm kanchan^^
I also think Mari's blog is good and yours, too.